Sunday, October 17, 2010

WEEK 5

Hello to all!


Wow this week was an interesting one. Class was cancelled both days! Tuesday the classroom was too warm for the whole class to be drawing in. I liked the idea to get more of muscles to sculpt and have the rest of the class time to go get that finished. We had Annie and Matt come over and it was a lot of fun to work with other class mates. Each assignment with the clay I am starting to become more confident. Or maybe it's because I am working with class mates to figure it out. It is comforting to know that I'm not the only one gets a little confused.


We do have the contour drawing with our shells that are due on Tuesday, sadly I have not started that. I am interested to start. I am excited about the subject, I think that the shell is really pretty. I just know that it's going to take a lot of time, and this semester is picking up very fast.


Thursday, was a hectic day! Fire drills were going off everywhere in Applied Arts. When they were finally over the class hung out in the room for quite some time before we all realized that Amy had called in sick that morning! Haha, it was kind of funny, and the chance that the whole week of class was cancelled was kind of a nice break. I am looking forward to having it this week. As much mental work it is to stay so focused, when I was out of class I realized how long it is that we are actually drawing. That time is really long, and It did make me appreciate the time I have during the week to have 6 hours of practice.



This would be me, kind of intimidated by the skeleton


Julia, Annie, and myself having a clay party! Much more fun with other =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment