Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IN CLASS

Currently I am in class. Julia and I were drawing each other's hands. Amy ran over to my drawing of Julia's hand and showed me very fast that I drew the hands of Death. They were so long and gross looking. Hahaha after watching Amy draw an outline I felt a little more confident about how to go about it from there on out. I really do need a lot more practice but luckily I can probably practice with my own hand. 


One thing that I like about our class is that we are getting comfortable with one another. I feel like we have been for a while so today was a nice and fun relaxed day to practice drawing. You could hear other chatter going on in the room, and Amy also put on some nice background music. 
The board of notes! Amy makes it look so easy. 

2 comments:

  1. I also had a LOT of difficulty with the hand drawings. I drew Brian's hand and he was wondering if his hands really looked that awful! haha. But, in all seriousness I think that it just takes some practice and careful observation. Maybe after years of practice we can make it look easy on a chalkboard too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. I always try copy what she has on the board and it never ever looks like what she has. lol. I should've just started taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete