Monday, November 1, 2010

WEEK 6/7 (?)


I know that since we had no class one week, Amy told our class that we didn't have to do a post that week. I still ended up taking pictures of my cross contour shell drawing, but what I'm trying to get at is I don't know if I'm behind with my Blogs. 


School is picking up, and I have mid-program review coming up, other classes are getting more crazy, and sadly, last week Life Drawing took a place on "the back burner" for me.


I have constructed my thigh muscles, which was a lot of work but like I keep blogging, about how working with the clay muscles gets easier. But, it is and it isn't. I find when I am working and focused it's not that bad. When I'm finished I find myself just being mentally strained and annoyed with the clay. It's a lot of strange emotions. 


I feel like I was able to catch up with the expectations for class tomorrow. I got flickr set up. I'm kind of nervous to talk about my art. I feel like I am improving, yet I know there's more I am hoping to make proportional figures by the end of the semester. 





I uploaded this sketch onto my flickr. Although the proportions are not correct, I like that I'm starting to develop my own stylized figures. 

Here is another longer gesture drawing. It's kind of mixed up but I'll find my way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment